View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Wolverine - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I love your version of Wolverine, Hahma. Both Beserker Rage and Healing Factor are fantastic. I'm not sold on Adamantium Claws, though. Like everyone else, I don't think a movement based power and an attack power should be in the same ability. At the very least, they need to be split. Also, I'm not a fan of adding an automatic skull. To me, that makes it seem like Wolverine never misses. I can see someone like Bullseye getting an automatic skull, but not really Wolverine. Instead of having Adamantium claws give 1 automatic skull, what about forcing the defending figure to roll less defense dice? This will show that Wolverine's adamantium claws can cut through armored figures like butter.

I am also partial to the first picture. If the mini you chose doesn't have the yellow and blue suit, the comic image shouldn't either. Afterall, there's not a lack of Wolverine photos out there.
I could see going with a defense reduction for the claws - I could also see making it just the climb power. With either direction, though, I could see his normal attack bumped to 5. But I'm not sure what any of these changes would do to his cost yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
With the Healing Factor X, you may want to make his Life a 5. Otherwise he may be too tough to destroy.
Well, I know Hahma's playtested him a bunch already, so I'm trusting him on the power levels for now, until I playtest him myself. I could see eventual adjustments to various stats, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.