View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Leaf_It's custom unit's and abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Matlis is a very mobile figure but he seems lack the punch of a 100-point hero. I'd put him more at 50-points. If you bump his life up to 5, I'd put him at 90 as is.

Maybe change JUMP BACK to ACROBATICS or TUMBLING so as not to confuse Jump Back and Running Jump.

For Lunge Forward - maybe borrow First Assault from Valguard.http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=8588

FIRST ASSAULT 3
When attacking with Valguard, if the defending figure was not adjacent to Valguard at the start of this turn, Valguard receives 3 additional attack dice.

It would be a big bump from your +1 for Lunge forward but, as proposed, Matlis is a 100-point figure with an attack of 3 (4 with height). I'd rather have another squad of Mohican's for that.

With Life 5 and First Assault 3, I'd think he's be around 100 points. He still doesn't bond but he's highly mobile and a good assassin for a "leaping through the air" with 5 attack.
I was going to put him at 60 - 80 points, but I was worried that I was just bad at figuring points.

I'm thinking of naming Jump Back "Evasion Instinct"

I might increase Forward lunge to 2 additional attack die, but I feel that 3 is too powerful. I don't really want him to be a 100 point character, and I'm glad no one else thinks he should be.