View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2014, 07:34 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of 8th Infantry Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
The way the Marching Orders is worded, it seems to me that as long as he can move adjacent to a Jandar Unique Soldier, he actually can move anywhere he wants (up to 5 spaces, of course). He doesn't actually need to end his movement adjacent, he just needs to be able to.

~Z
While it technically might read that way, this wording follows the Kozuke Samurai precedent. You MUST end your move adjacent to a unique soldier that follows Jandar. (Unless you die from lava, disengagement strike, etc., of course, which is why the "must be able to" language is there in the first place.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by book of Kozuke Samurai
- CHARGING ASSAULT : Ending Turn Adjacent to Opponent
If I use Charging Assault and am able to move adjacent to an enemy figure, can I still move +3 spaces if I don’t end adjacent
to that enemy?

In order to use Charging Assault, you MUST end your turn adjacent to an opponent.