View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2011, 01:55 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Zettian Infantry

Congrats dok !

Some questions about the list of powers Circuitry Replacement can be used against:

1) I was thinking that Circuitry Overload could be used against:
  • Counter Strike
  • Evil Eye Defense (Gurei-Oni)
  • Evil Eye Protection (Torin)
  • Arcane Riposte (Sharwin Wildborn)
Is there a reason why they aren't in the list ?

2) As you pointed out for Poison Weapons (Deepwyrm Drow), I think that all subsequent wounds inflicted by Mortal Strike (Master of the Hunt) would be subject to Circuitry Replacement.
It's also a special power which modifies an attack, but it's not an attack.
(Of course, the only case to consider for now would be a MotH inflicting 1 wound to Warden and then rolling a skull with Mortal Strike)

3) You have forgotten to check the C3V figures: Opportunity Strike (Zogross) should be added to the list.

Comments:
Circuitry Overload doesn't work against Rail Gun (Zaeus).
Zaeus is a perfect counterdraft against Soulborg Hero(es) + Zettian Infantry: killing a ZI adjacent to DW9000 with Rail Gun could also kill DW9000 !

I will update the book of Kira Jax because Exploit Weakness can be used to negate Circuitry Overload before attacking a Soulborg Hero adjacent to a ZI.