View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2011, 01:02 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Zombie Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
Since this is the first SoV-approved unit (that requires rebasing,) can you also post a photo in the book of the re-based fig as a guide. It seems to me some people would like to also see each new unit based uniformly, especially in tournament settings.
Good suggestion. I put in a (spoilered) photo in the answer to the "single spaced or double spaced" question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulzy View Post
Is this on a small 2-hex base? I assume my only option for these guys is to use an official Heroscape base, and not the Warhammer Bike Bases I was planning on using for my customs.
It's between you and whoever you're playing, unless you're at a tournament. Personally, I would be OK with any base that fits legally in two spaces without allowing a ton of wiggle room.