View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
6 is shaping up to be the worst yet, which is sad because they had a lot of elements that could have made it awesome.
The last couple minutes of the last episode make up for quite a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
and while I was at it Daybreak (which I have never seen), both lasted only a season and where about one man wrongfully accused trying to both run from and fight "the conspiracy", kinda like "The Fugitive" or "The Prisoner" on crack.
That was a great show, I wish more shows would come out like this, one season of an awesome story.