View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2022, 08:14 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2 Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
I expect the new Master Set to follow the "two factions" layout popular with modern wargames, with a roughly equal distribution of Dawn Raider Syndicate figures and Lifeborn Order figures. To further emphasize this theming, I expect both factions to supplant the Valkyrie Generals on their respective units' cards. Moreover, given Sonlen?'s prominent flag, I could feasibly see the set including DRS and LBO "Valkyrie" dice in lieu of normal combat dice, with appropriate special powers to boot.
They're introducing a lot of factions in the designer's notes. Maybe they'll have a "starter set" with only two factions... but I'm pretty sure the initial "release" will include multiple factions.
Ooh, good point; I hadn't seen any newer factions. I could see the initial release consisting of a pseudo-master set and a "wave 1" with as much variety as we've come to expect from this game.