View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2018, 03:17 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Re: Cloak and Dagger

Was watching this weeks episode and started wondering if Brother Voodoo would eventually make an appearance in the show. Is their any precedent of that in the comics? Gambit is the one guy I really identify with New Orleans in the Marvel Universe, but I don't think he will pop up on the show even if the Disney deal for Fox goes through. He's to high profile to introduce to the MCU via this show, no matter how fitting it would be. I mean, he should run in some of the same circles as Dagger is right now so it would be cool if they crossed paths. So that leaves the lower profile Brother Voodoo as my guess for a reoccurring role. Anyone else I should maybe keep an eye out for?