View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2010, 04:11 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Diet for Cutting: Advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
It's actually repetitions that will get you ripped. Lots of low weight repetitions (thus why push-up, chin-ups, etc. are beneficial).
I do combinations. For bench press I typically went high weight, low rep, but I don't do that as much anymore. I'll also do a weight, sometimes just the bar, 100 times straight on occasion. But based on what you said, I'll make sure to add more high rep stuff to my regime.

As for pullups/chinups, they are one of the core components of my workout. I do them in all varieties: underhand, overhand, wide grip, behind the head, and weighted. My personal record for underhand unweighted is 17 straight, an 1 RM is 115 weighted. I'll also do a hand peg board.

What I really need is a good lower abs exercise, one that works around the naval and lower.

Thanks for the advice so far, guys.

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT