View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2012, 02:04 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Porkachu's Customs
by kolakoski
I've always wondered why when I try to click a user name (in this case kolakoski), it will bring me to an entirely different profile. Any idea's?
I don't know where you got your link from, but it looks like it simply points to the wrong URL. For example:
kolakoski is right, but kolakoski is wrong. When you hover your pointer over the link, you probably will see in the lower corner (or somewhere, depending on the browser) the entire URL that the link goes to. You can see that they are different in my two examples. Whoever created the link that you got may have just put the wrong URL in.

Thanks!