View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2020, 01:15 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: C3V/SoV 3D Printable Proxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
indeed. I'm impressed. I might just have to use those mantis ones
Did you finally get a printer? I finally started regularly printing on my resin one. Im about 5 batches in so far. So far Ive printed about 20 miniatures. Had a few failures but am learning how to support and remove supports to improve my process. Im not a huge fan of having to deal with the resin compared to fdm. All the extra gloves, and chemicals, along with using my respirator mask and all the extra work I put in to get it ventilated properly was all a PITA. I suppose as I do it more it wont be as big a nuisance. Right now Im printing some alternative minis I put together for Star Wars Legion along with some cool ogres I picked up but I may get back to printing heroscape stuff with all the cool work being done here.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo