View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2015, 02:59 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Wal•Mart Exclusive Edition

I wish they made an exclusive one with figures painted as the bonus, I'd pay $5-10 more for that. But for someone who does not have any Heroscape or an AotP set already, this set would be good to use the extra terrain to make some decent maps and would be worth $5 extra for them, even though the same price.

Not sure if I'd buy this one. Only reason to would be to do deck building with doubles of some cards, or maybe use a set of figures for the eventual Heroscape version of the cards, maybe with commons. I do need some more 1-hex terrain to make custom jungle, but I'd be better off buying terrain online as singles.