View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEpicAlpaca View Post
I know this is usually for the google docs request thread games.

But can anyone point me in a direction of table top simulator for heroscape? I think it would be a great idea to play heroscape on TTS, it is a smooth and easy platform to run it, especially in 3D. I am sure I'm not the first person to learn about this. Has anyone tried this?
Heroscape is on the Tabletop Simulator Steam game. I haven't used it in a while so I don't know how exactly to find it, but it's there, you just search Heroscape somewhere. There's not a great variety of map selection if I recall correctly. I think the only one I could get to work was Migol's Tomb. But anyway, it's there.

The main reason people don't play Tabletop simulated games often is Google Docs Online Heroscape has been going on since ~2012 while Tabletop Simulator came out in 2015. The scene here was already established. Also the Tabletop Simulator interface is a little bit cumbersome, it takes substantially longer to move and rotate figures in three-dimensional space than it does in Google Docs two dimensional space. But it is fun, especially if you're looking for a feel closer to normal casual heroscape as Google Docs is more tournament oriented.