View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2019, 08:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Bumblebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Just what is a Slug Bug/ Punch Buggy?
A fun game for bullies. When you see a Volkswagen beetle (bug) you yell slug bug and punch some poor chap in the arm.
It is on the Simpsons, you.could probably find a clip. They mistakenly call it Punch Buggy.
We kicked it up a notch as kids. VW vans were known as Slammer Jammer's and you got THREE punches.

But for posterity, we said "Red Punch Bug" and the color was indeed necessary. Otherwise it was an illegal hit and you got double punched for an illegal hit.

My Grandmother only had one Grand daughter. And she was the baby. Lots of childhood violence growing up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.