View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: 6 NEW CUSTOM FIGS - Help Tweak & Cost

DARRK TRAVLR the DROW STALKER
Spoiler Alert!

This guy is very much a niche figure. Unless you're facing a very drow-heavy army most of his specials won't see much use. Concan has similiar base stats, plus flying at only 80. I'd say 90 would be fair for Darrk.

I do have a questions about Drow Strike-can you only attack one additional figure per turn, or if you second attack kils a drow, can you move and attack a third time, then a fourth, etc.?

DONOVAN STINGBLADE
Spoiler Alert!

130 looks good here. Triple Attack makes this guy very much like Moriko with Range, except trading Infectious Blade for Phantom Walk.

XEVANA the DISPLACER
Spoiler Alert!

Points look good here, too. She'd be good to use to try to pull your heroes out of engagement, but otherwise I don't see too many OMs going on her.

LEE the SPINDLER QUEEN
Spoiler Alert!

She makes quite the teammate with Estivara. 110 seems fair, considering that Kurrok is 120 and has a lot more flexibility (albiet you give up your turn with him to use your elementals).

DEVON THUNDERTUSK
Spoiler Alert!

I like that he brings a Special Attack to the Dwarves, but with only 2 dice it's a little toothless. I definitely wouldn't spend more on this guy than Mogrimm. Maybe 110, putting him even with Migol, would be better.

VIPERIAN SPITTING SLUG
Spoiler Alert!

Without playtesting this guy will be hard to price, since he has the potentially very powerful ability to attack before moving, combined with range (Run away! Run away! ). 130 looks like a good place to start, though.

Just to clarify, is he only allowed to attack once before moving and once after moving? Or can he opt to attack twice then move, or move then attack twice?

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)