View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2012, 01:04 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Florida Frenzy 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
That's quite a collection. Some great maps in there. (I do suggest not using my first Flooded Temple--just not enough road or LOS blockers. The other is a bit range/AE-friendly, though I have seen plenty of melee armies take the prize on that map as well.)

Sadly, I won't be able to make it. My wife is out of town that weekend.

Also, just a note that July 5-8 is the Dice Tower Con in Orlando, with our Scape event there on Saturday (July 7). These events may be too close together--or, perhaps, they will work perfectly to give some players a great Summer Scape Rush!
I don't want to interfere with your event, 1Mmirg. I'd ideally like the events at least two weeks apart. Noting that, I am not sure which weekend we'll actually have our event (6/23 or 6/30), and the answer depends on what is best for the attendees.
Unfortunately, my wife will be gone from the 22nd to July 1, so I can't make either one. Maybe other people will want to do both--a kind of oasis of Scape in the summer.