View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2018, 12:07 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

A WINTRY MIX: GAME ONE

CHAS TEAM: "A Wintry Mix"
Nilfhiem 185
Eltahale 140
Ice Troll Berzerker 85
Isamu 10
Dzu-Teh x3 225
TOTAL: 645

SHERMAN DAVIES (SD) TEAM
Major Q10 150
Krav Maga 100
Valguard 110
Dreadgul Raiders x4 260
Guilty McCreech 30

QUIZCODE (QC) TEAM
Cyprian Eisenwein 150
Eltahale 140
Kaemon Awa 120
Anubian Woves x3 225

This was an exciting scenario, with three powerful Treasure Glyphs to grab, and a bridge in the center over one of them which did not admit tall characters under it--even the Ice Troll could not fit, let alone the many larger pieces. QC started out with the super speedy Cyprien, grabbing that central glyph and then flying over to and attacking my Nilfheim, who had grabbed the glyph on the left (from my perspective). The fighting was so intense in this area that at the end of the game both glyphs ended face up on the board unclaimed, since everyone who had either picked one up or even tried to do so was dead!

This game went only 7 of the 10 Turns, climaxing when one of the SD Krav Maga on the central bridge fired down, killing QC's Keamon Awa, who dropped one of the glyphs. This shifted the points removing KAs from QC and adding them to SD, while also losing QC the 250 Point Glyph Bonus!

Therefore only SD ended up with the third glyph, which had been contested between him and QC. As for me, I had rolled a record (for both games) five skulls during the first game storm, and rolled a few more later, which seriously crippled my army. Adding that to bad die luck in general, I ended up with almost no points at all.

Final Score:

Sherman Davies: 1,100
Quizcode: 550
Chas: 75

Last edited by chas; December 2nd, 2018 at 02:37 PM.