View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2019, 01:44 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Horizon in Sight: Dan's Tale

I realize I have very little right to keep asking for reader input. For one thing, that's not how fiction works. Usually the whole thing is posted in one go, and then thoughts are discussed afterwards. I'm not doing that here because posting a monstrosity tends to mean it never gets read.

However, since I AM posting it chapter by chapter, and because once I finish a fan fiction, my mind immediately goes to other things, I need something to remind me to keep posting chapters. Otherwise we have the current situation. And then of course when no one says anything, I despair that it doesn't matter anyway, and don't continue.

That's why I keep asking for reader input, even if it's just to say there's still someone reading. I'd obviously prefer in depth breakdowns, but I realize not everyone is down for that, and it's virtually impossible on a per chapter basis anyway.

All that being said, I'm going to try to keep going. Reader input is appreciated.

Chapter Thirty-Six - Plan is now live. As the full plan of how to steal Valkrill's amulet is laid bare, Dan senses there are already rifts and doubts within the group. Will the mission fail before it even begins?

~TGRF.