View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2019, 02:22 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Is it even possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Hey! I had the same question, and sought to answer the question through trying and trying to perfect the ultimate all-Hero army and winning with it at a tournament. However, I wouldn’t allow myself to build with Q9 or RotV Raelin, and I had access to SOV/C3V units. In the end, I finally achieved my goal just last month, as @BiggaBullfrog mentioned above.

The lynchpin of the army is Rygarn, and my next two must-haves IMO are Asterios (anti-squad) and The Varja (anti-range and anti-OM sink armies). You’ve got 130 points left over (in a classic 500 point format, anyway), and I usually went with Kaemon Awa for his special attack, and Isamu. But now we have Bol, and he’s better in this army.
But other decent options at 130 are Krug, a Fen Hydra, Ashi-Dhulu, and Agent Skahen. Oh, and Hatamoto Taro, of course.

To answer your question, yeah, it can be done. But you don’t have room for much error. And the glyph of Kelda being in the glyph pool helps too. Haha.
And I had to be on the receiving end of it but yes it can be done. I'll actually be posting the video of this game this weekend.
Just watched it.