View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2019, 11:54 PM

OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Is it even possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
Dangit @OrcElfArmyOne ! Just when I thought I had convinced myself not to do this, your advice has me considering it again. I can see what you're saying about Atlaga. I think I was just looking for a good excuse to run him in a tournament. Your army is definitely a better way to go. I love Q10 and with the likelihood of hounds in this format that would be a great counter. Tough choice between Eltahale and Cyprien. I'll have to play test this a bit and see how it goes. Thanks for the comments.

BTW I love your updated version of the power rankings. One of the best threads on the forums.
Thanks for the kind words! When I have more time I'll get back on writing unit descriptions.

At the end of the day, run what you want; however, I think I'd rather have at least some other Kyrie if I was running Atlaga. And again, either way between Cyp and Eltahale should work well, either test a few games or just pick the one you are more comfortable with or like more.