View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2019, 07:31 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Is it even possible...

Hey! I had the same question, and sought to answer the question through trying and trying to perfect the ultimate all-Hero army and winning with it at a tournament. However, I wouldn’t allow myself to build with Q9 or RotV Raelin, and I had access to SOV/C3V units. In the end, I finally achieved my goal just last month, as @BiggaBullfrog mentioned above.

The lynchpin of the army is Rygarn, and my next two must-haves IMO are Asterios (anti-squad) and The Varja (anti-range and anti-OM sink armies). You’ve got 130 points left over (in a classic 500 point format, anyway), and I usually went with Kaemon Awa for his special attack, and Isamu. But now we have Bol, and he’s better in this army.
But other decent options at 130 are Krug, a Fen Hydra, Ashi-Dhulu, and Agent Skahen. Oh, and Hatamoto Taro, of course.

To answer your question, yeah, it can be done. But you don’t have room for much error. And the glyph of Kelda being in the glyph pool helps too. Haha.