View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Hello! I'm wondering if you could help me find a mini for a character. Sadly, as he's a character of my own creation, I am unable to provide images.

It's for a character I made for a CRPG, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura - a sadistic halfling necromancer by the name of Posco Strangleweed. I'd need a figure that could pass as a halfling, is ideally clad in either a smoking jacket or full plate armour, and is ideally wielding a one-handed sword, a two-handed sword or a sword and shield - any combination of those could work, and I can be flexible on the points of his cladding or armaments if need be.

I'm okay with metal and unpainted figures as well as, obviously, plastic and painted ones, and also okay with modding if necessary - the only thing I really need is for it to be vaguely the correct scale. Any help here would be massively appreciated - thanks in advance!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================