View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2020, 09:17 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Symbiote) - Breathing

I’m very interested to see how he plays. Until OM3 you are likely avoiding near dead figures but high life figures you go ape on knowing that if you do end up destroying that figure it be worth it. I feel like it’s not going to play the way it’s intended but I’m definitely open to being wrong here. On paper it looks good. Just unsure of how it plays out.

I’m guessing with his dodginess I’m guessing he’d be a good lead off figure that just bounces around with his 5 attack hoping to weaken the enemy but not KO anyone unless it’s his last OM.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.