View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2019, 03:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Optimus Prime - Breathing

Yeah, I like that take of Matrix Bearer with the actual Matrix saved for a glyph if someone wanted to do that. I'm perfectly fine with dropping the secret identity, will make it easier doing other Transformers going forward if I don't feel the need to try and dig up an obscure 'real' name for them. I only included it because it was some info that popped up while researching the character and I was trying to be thorough.

My intent is to have them with the Marvel icon as that is what I know them from, but I know they had a long run at IDW too. Which brings up the issue of comic art, I posted up art that looked great but none of it appeared in a Marvel comic book. I went looking for Marvel specific comic book art a few weeks back and it just isn't very crisp or clean in comparison. I can look for Marvel specific comic book art if that is going to be an issue.