View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Terrain by Porkins

Dude, that's some pretty seriously cool stuff!

So many custom terrain builders ignore the fact that custom terrain has to work within the established terrain framework of the game. I can see that you've gone out of your way to make these tanks work. You should be very proud of these sitting on your game table. Great job!

A couple of questions: do you know exactly the level of each step on the petro tank? If not I would simply measure it and then mark it in small text next to each step. It would look like part numbers on the side of the petro tank for example and would be very small. That way, during a game, you can tell if a tall figure is adjacent to a small figure standing on a step.

Love the hexes on top of the water tower. Are you using my half hex rules for them or are you considering them full hexes?

Lastly, and yes - I know I'm OCD about these things - do you think you could base the water tower so that when it's placed it lines up exactly with the hexes? (Like you did with the petro tank.) That way the ladder lines up with the entry hex and you know exactly wether or not the supporting beams block movement? Don't know if it can be arranged to fit the hexes though. Or, if you're like my group, it doesn't so much matter since we play more friendly rather than competitive games.

Again, great stuff!

Last edited by Grishnakh; June 14th, 2012 at 03:32 PM.