View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2010, 02:58 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla nominations and discussion

Since any nominated card must have an available miniature to go with it you can check the availability of your miniature using the links below to various online miniatures games stores.

Site Sponsors:

Auggie's

Cool Stuff, Inc.

Miniature Market

Troll and Toad

Wargamer's Headquarters
(House Mouse Games is a Site Sponsor as well. The above list represents the Site Sponsors who carry other games in addition to Heroscape)

Other Stores:

Fantization (one of my favorites)

Games Empire

FRP Games (another really good one)

RPG Shop This one seems to have disappeared

Noble Knight Games

Paizo

The Warstore

Reaper Mini

Crocodile Games

Privateer Press (Hordes, Warmachine, Monsterpocalypse, Voltron [if only Voltron was the right scale])

Role 4 Initiative (D&D)

Wyrd Miniatures (Malifaux)

Games Workshop (I know, I know, but some people do use their sculpts)

Icon USA

Team Covenant (they specialize in Monster Apocalypse)

There are others but if a miniature used for a custom can't be found on any of these sites, chances are it is no longer available.

Also, sites like Cool Mini or Not probably wouldn't be acceptable as a source for availability. It has a gallery of some incredible paint jobs (visit it if you've never been there) but it isn't a good source to purchase from.

If you know of other stores that offer something in miniatures that you don't think any of the above offer feel free to let us know through PM and it can be added to this post.

Last edited by Lamaclown; February 14th, 2012 at 12:45 PM.