View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Design: Catman - Design Phase

I think I prefer Hunter better. I mean, I don't mind the cross-synergy goofiness of Outcast, I just think Hunter fits the theme of the card better.
It should be noted that DC character Wildcat actually has 9 lives, literally, as a power. I'm on the fence about giving Catman here 9 lives.
But, then, we did it with Catwoman, so there's certainly some consistency there ...
Another thing we might bring up in regards to class is - do we plan on doing the whole Secret Six at some point (I imagine we would) and how interested are we in giving them synergy if so? I know Spidey has some interest in this group, so I'd love to hear his thoughts both on this team wide synergy issue and on this design specifically.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.