View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 06:32 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I figured I would search through figure trading sites, and forums to try and get as many of these as I could to help with availability. I found a guy in Europe that had 26 of the figure, and was willing to ship internationally for relatively cheap. Once those arrive in about 2 weeks or so, I'll have 46 total figures to sell. I'm in contact with someone else in the US that has some, though I don't know how many yet. I'll keep looking around and let you guys know if I find more. I really don't want availability to be the reason this design gets shot down.

Bigga informed me of a method of finding out how much Miniature Market has. They had 21 of the "Lolth's Sting - 53", but have sold 4 of those sometime yesterday, and currently have 17. As for the "Lolth's Sting 05 Promo", they have 26.

After looking closer at Ebay, there are currently more than 30 that I was able to find, ranging from $2.49 each, to $9.99 each, plus shipping. Most of them are below the $5 price point. One seller had 8, and another had 5, and there are a few more with several up up for sale.

If anyone is interested in purchasing this figure from me, send me a PM. They will be $2.50 plus shipping. I'll try to find the cheapest shipping as there is a UPS, USPS Post Office, and FedEx all near my house.

Last edited by Leaf_It; February 23rd, 2018 at 07:28 AM. Reason: typos