View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2010, 12:48 AM
Online HS Season 4 Champion

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Spite's Custom Units - Air Elementalist & Archon, 1/4

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I didn't have time to type up a post till now

Sephyn:

I like the combined summoning power, though it should specify that you can only summon ones you control.

Otherwise, he looks good. He might need a slight points increase to go with his more versatile power though.

Air Archon:

Looks good, I like the new power. I don't see anything in need of fixing.

On Ward:

Selfless Guardian needs a few changes,

-I don't think it can actually stop a figure from attacking the guy Ward switched with as written. It just says the figure must target Ward, but I'm pretty sure you can target as many figures as you like before attacking.

-definitely needs to clarify if the switched figures take leaving engagement attacks or not.

Everything else looks great, I would have made him a regular guard or a protector personally, but it's your barbeque and it tastes good.

---
EDIT
---

On the Ice Dwarf, few things I noticed:

'Frost Forged Axe' is called 'Frozen Sledge' in it's text.

For the last line, I'd word it like this-
'If Thaelin is on a snow or ice space, add 1 to his attack dice for Frost Forged Axe Special Attack.'

That way it fits with the '4+ Special' wording used before.

Everything else looks good, very thematic little guy, I like him.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; December 28th, 2010 at 01:13 AM.