View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2020, 04:17 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

I just picked this up with all 3 expansions. Really enjoying it. 4 games in. 3 vs Rhino (1-2) and 1 loss against Klaw. Each game has felt very unique. I just been using the standard deck. The extra cards with Cap and Ms Marvel look interesting. I just pre ordered Thor and Wrecking Crew. This game is a keeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Been playing a lot of Marvel Champions. 27 games in so far and barely scratched the surface of potential. I got Captain America, Ms Marvel and Green Goblin sets and took Captain America and Ms Marvel for a spin vs Standard Rhino and Expert Rhino. Still need to get more games in vs Klaw (only one or two so far), some games vs Ultron and Green Goblin as well, and then change up the villain modules, switch aspects of the heroes and do some deck building