View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2018, 05:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Alright, Scapers…

Getting this error when trying to click the "Download PDFs" to grab cards for Kira Jax and Ulfrid Hornwrangler:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Have tried 3 different browsers, signed in with my account and signed out of my account, and VPN. Any ideas?
At the end of each pdf link is a bunch of gibberish. Here’s the link:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...=3677&act=down

You will have to erase the &act=down portion at the end of links in order to access the file. It will work fine after that

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.