View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2010, 11:00 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?
Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByUtgar View Post
the reason the arcane bolt worked so well was because it was a dungeon map and was fairly close courters so they were clumped up. and no the wizard was just a basic wizard, I gave him shocking grasp 1 and arcane bolt 2, the human cleric got healing touch 2 and protection from evil aura 1, and the fighter got broadsword and bow 2, and one sheild defense 1.
Ahhhh... that helps to explain it. The entire team you fought was Utgar, so that makes for a cheap defense bonus. Still doesn't justify completely; I'll probably have to raise the points some regardless.

Also, Shocking Grasp should be in the Lightning School of Magic, which means that the Elf can't learn it. If its not in the Errata already, I'll add it. I probably made the change a without taking note of it.
oh, Im still playing the stuff I have printed which was from when you did the small amount a while back... and I only used it once if that justifies anything...

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain