View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

FFG has been pumping out a good bit of Legion stuff and I have for the most part just been buying that lately and preordering upcoming products. Fortunately I can get a pretty good discount from my buddy.

I have had the Rebel Commandos for a while, and then Boba Fett and 2 squads of Imperial Scouts. They are all primed for when I'm ready to paint them. But when my buddy came over last Friday, he brought me the 2 E-Web cannon units for the Imperials and the 2 Laser Cannon units for the Rebels, the cannons used on Hoth. Have them assembled and hope to get them primed over the next few days.

Next arriving should be Emperor Palpatine and 2 squads of Imperial Guards. Then Chewbacca and 2 squads of Wookies. Then ther is a set of generic commanders and droids for each side. Finally, announced like yesterday, for delivery Q1 2019, are some units from Rogue One. Jyn Erso and the Pathfinders for the Rebels (and they both look awesome! ), and then Krennic and Death troopers for the Imperials, but haven't seen their cards yet.

I was planning on taking a break of they started coming out with Clone Wars stuff, but I have to get Rogue One offerings, because that's my favorite of all the Star Wars movies.

@TREX , you should look into that new rules set from Frostgrave designer. Shadows looks to be great, and it plays solo or co-op, so you don't need others to play and you have all that Frostgrave and Ghost Archipelago stuff you can use for it. He just announced the print on demand is up for orders.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon