View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2013, 08:21 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Quahon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Can Quahon pick herself as the second target for Lightning Breath?
This is a very interesting question... an already existing one, but it hasn't provided a tactical advantage until now. Figures that are "chosen" by powers such as these are not "targeted" but they are attacked. While one normally cannot attack themselves, other multi-target special attacks can affect the attacker, such as Explosion Special Attack.

Other powers that offer this same possibility (but do not provide an advantage to choose yourself if that is possible):

Acid Spray Special Attack
Fledgling Lightning Breath Special Attack
Tetsubo Special Attack
Thunder Ram Assault Special Attack
I would think this would cover the issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the FAQ
Can a figure target itself with a ranged attack?
No, a figure cannot target itself unless otherwise stated on the Army Card.
I can see how certain special attacks (explosions, namely) can affect the attacker, but if the attacker "chooses" itself with the attack power, isn't that the same thing as attacking itself, and thus prohibited?

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!