View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2020, 12:15 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
He's the cool dude from X-Men: First Class! That draft looks like fun. It probably is the best strategy now to attack him yourself with weak attacks and target him with your own special powers to build up his markers. Not sure that's the most thematic approach, so you might want to limit them to when an opponent does those things.
I think it would be thematic to boost from friendly attacks, however it might not be as much fun to play against. I will make the change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Looks pretty interesting. I assume if you remove a marker to boost his attack or heal, you can then place it back on the card after targeted in the appropriate way once more?
That is the intent. I hoping the boost to attack or heal is incentive enough to remove a marker and lower his defenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I dig it. I'd probably trim the Ice Resistance/Lava Resistant bit, but I like the core mechanic, and the terrain stuff as a light touch.
Ok, I wasn't really attached to that. My son just wanted Darwin to start the game with some natural defenses and he compromised with me for this. I might expand his terrain immunity to include all spaces and not just the ones he is on. That way he can attack figures in shadow without penalty.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points