View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 09:59 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 29 - Half-Army Cut the Cake

I got the win.

He charged with the Templars and shattered the Ice Elemental, but my Vydar borgs were able to take them out.

The Blastatrons were able to snipe away 2 Knights and a Ninja before the Knights arrived just outside my SZ at which point it became Heavies vs. Knights. Chomp proved better on this day and I wiped out his knights leaving me with X17, Grimnak (3), 3 Heavies, 1 Blast.

The ninjas only put one more hit on Grimnak before Chomp and a Heavy attack took them down.

The Troll took out Grimnak and 1 Heavy, but sustained too much damage each wave of attacks and went down.

I had X17, 1 Blast, 2 Heavies left. gg CP. fun match