View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

For those who haven't tried Sentinels (and have been reading all these recent posts on it here), it's on sale now at MM for $18.

For those that have been praising it, are you using the Sentinels Sidekick ap? I hear it's worth using, but I haven't picked it up. Anyone hear say it really worth the $5?

(I'll admit, I like Sentinels quite a bit, but there are times where you get enough cards in play that things start to slow down and feel fiddly. Is this the answer?)

Biggest tip for Sentinels that I'll offer: Start the game with wound markers on your hero card equal to their life. It is much easier to quickly subtract damage by just pulling wound chips off. (I do the same for anything that has a life value, in fact--just speeds things up for me.)