View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

That works. I believe Crixus' last post about finishing his story was at the end of last month, so I'm thinking that if there's still nothing at the beginning of September we should go ahead with the judging. If he shows up at the last second maybe Dysole will add him in or something if his story is a real winner compared to ours, Idunno.

I also don't know about the new guy, he expressed interest once but never said he was working on something or if he was interested in the prompt so I've no idea if we should wait for him either.

At any rate I made my story because I had an idea but mostly to get the contest moving again. That was well over a month ago, so...

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT