View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2021, 05:09 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Announcing CoVCon: July 29th-August 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Just saw this - I'm a definite maybe. Our 30th anniversary is July 27th, so may have to work around that.

Don't know if you've looked at this hotel. It's at the Plainfield Exit (just west of the airport) and has a large convention/meeting rooms attached.
https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/ind...polis-airport/
Thanks Walt. I just submitted an RFP to this hotel. As Orc said it looks like we're closing in on a pretty sweet deal with the hotel I have been communicating with, but another quote from a different chain is a good idea.

I requested two other quotes last Sat. (one downtown and another one at the airport) and I have had no response.

The sales director I have been working with at the one hotel which has responded has been super responsive, and I trust that will continue. That is worth something to me as I don't have much patience for people who don't do their jobs.

Let's see if we get a response from this hotel.