View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2020, 08:34 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Turns out Knights are strong when they roll 3 skull attacks.

Last weekend @LoveElemental and I got a game in. I wanted to use Pyria as cleanup... it didn't get that far.

Map: Castle Mont'ari; glyphs: AotV's Healing, Uniq Attack +1, d20 +1

Armies:
Me: Knights of Weston x3
Finn the Viking Champion
Thorgrim the Viking Champion
Pyria

LE: Su-Bak-Na
Marro Drones x5
James Murphy

Basically, the Knights went on a marro-killing spree. They did lose a few men, but with several 3 skull, and even a couple of 4 skull attacks, they quickly dispatched the Drones. Su-Bak-Na couldn't turn the game around either, only managing to inflict a couple of wounds to Thorgrim. Pyria was mostly employed to speed up the game by firing at LE's engaged heroes during endgame (she was boosted with height and unique attack +1).

Survivors: 7 Kow, Finn (1 life left, healed by the glyph), Thorgrim (1 life left), Pyria at full health.

Powers: Pyria never needed to use her special attack.
Damage dealt: 4 to James Murphy, 1 Drone, and 3 to Su-Bak-Na

Other info:
Crypoliths were never used this game. No need.
A KoW grabbed the Healing Glyph to heal Finn. That's actually a fun tidbit, making the glyph play distinctly from Kelda. I had tried to hold out until Thorgrim took a hit to get more healing, but after Finn took a second wound I just ate the glyph.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.