View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just did a trial run. Print Preview initially showed the cards were too big, with it spanning multiple pages for just the 3 cards. All I did was click 'fit to page' and then it shrank down to one page and was ready to go. I'm using Firefox on a Windows system. Thanks a lot for this Xorlof!! I'm way behind in my card printing and this will save me a ton of time and money once I get caught up. Not that you need the rep but I'm sending some your way anyway.
Firefox is particularly difficult. There are some instructions in the OP, but basically if you...

1) do a print preview, and turn off headers and footers,
2) select scale 100% (NOT 'fit to page'), and then
3) print to a PDF file

...you will see everything should be sized exactly right, (well, within 2/100th of an inch or so anyway). Selecting 'fit to page' by itself will result in cards being a bit undersized.

Only step #2 is required for Internet Explorer, but you can also do step #1 if you don't want to see the headers on the printout. NONE of that is required in Chrome. It gives web developers the control to make everything needed happen automatically.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; April 27th, 2014 at 03:36 PM.