Old July 20th, 2020, 06:04 PM

wumpis is surprisingly tart
Re: 2020 C3V Playtest Tournament - Round 3 until 8/2

Map- belly of the beast
Points- 450
Agentward’s army- 5x 10th reg, Isamu, bop and axentia
My army- 3x children, Agga zemir, zthoth and Eldgrim the Viking champion
Glyphs- wannok, dagmar

Round 1- agent ward won initiative, he moved some 10th reg into position but wasn’t in range to attack. On my turn I moved 5 children as far up as I could. On his turn he killed two of my children on the bottom right of the field. On my turn I moved up agga zemir and attacked one of his 10th reg but didn’t kill it. I also switched his 3rd order marker from the 10th reg to axentia. On his turn he put a wound on axentia with imolation and 2 wounds on agga zemir with a normal attack. On my final turn I did two wounds to axentia with the children.

Round 2- I lost initiative and agent ward revealed order marker one on his 10th reg. He was able to put a wound on agga zemir. On my turn I moved my children to surround axentia and ended up killing her but with rising Phoenix she killed three children and put a wound on agga zemir. On his turn he put all his attacks from his 10th reg into agga zemir and killed her. That was my second order marker so he took another turn. This time he put a wound on Eldgrim and killed a child. On my turn I killed two 10th reg with the children. Then he rolled for wannok and I killed a child. He then won initiative killed another child and put another wound on Eldgrim. My turn one was on Eldgrim so I attacked and did no damage then I killed Eldgrim with overextended attack and put his spirit on zthoth. On his turn he attacked zthoth with his 10th reg and did no damage. On my next turn I used zthoth to kill the two tenth reg attacking it. On his next turn he moves axentia off to one side of the field. Then on my turn I killed two more 10th reg with zthoth. With wannok he killed my last child He one initiative and moved axentia closer to zthoth. On my turn I killed two more 10th reg. Then on his turn he did two wounds to zthoth with the 10th reg. On my turn I killed another two 10th reg with zthoth. On his final turn he surrounded zthoth and did a wound to her. On my turn I was able to kill another 10th reg with zthoth. Then he put a wound on zthoth with wannok. I won initiative and killed two more 10th reg with zthoth. Then he moved up some 10th reg but did no damage. I moved zthoth into his start zone and did no damage to his army. Then he moved up axentia but I blocked her attack. On my next turn I killed bowl with zthoth l. Then he did another attack on zthoth with axentia doing no damage. I attacked axentia doing no damage and the he finythe game by killing zthoth with the 10th reg. Overall I thought that agga zemir. Was slightly underpriced. She really did nothing for my army. Agent ward and I discussed I may have played her wrong but it’s hard to say. I think she has potential to be powerful but we didn’t get to see much of her in this game so I am not sure. However we found that axentia was very good and because my army was melee it made her even more dangerous. I think she is definitely worth her points.

Last edited by wumpis; July 20th, 2020 at 06:35 PM. Reason: I wasn’t finished I accidentally clicked post.