View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2020, 03:00 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp, le workshop public

Because the bucket of sea creatures I got the octopus tentacles for The Octopus from also has a few seahorses in it, I present to you, big seahorses!

NAME = GIANT SEAHORSE MOUNT

SPECIES = FISH
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = COMPANION
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 7

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = YES

MARINE LIFE 2

A Giant Seahorse Mount must stop its movement when entering a land space, and does not stop its movement when entering a water space. Add 2 dice to a Giant Seahorse Mount's attack and defense while it is on a water space.

ATLANTEAN STEED
Instead of moving normally with an unengaged small or medium Atlantean you control you may choose 1 Giant Seahorse Mount you control adjacent to that Atlantean. Move that Giant Seahorse Mount, then place that Atlantean on any empty space adjacent to that Giant Seahorse Mount.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store