View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2007, 08:43 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
For Aragorn, I would go with Alastair Macdirk. Overextend seems like a very Aragorn thing to do. Although, Alastair is more or a Return of the King version of Aragorn that Fellowship.

The Tarn Vikings just seem to big to be hobbits... maybe the Sacred Band? The Macdirks might be good too - I've never seen their sculpts up close.

As far as Sculpts go, I think Morsbane or Acolarh is closer to Gandalf. These are weak characters, they would have to be upgraded somewhat to represent Gandalf. Although, I think we can use Sonlen for Lord Elrond.

I also see Thorgrim as Theodan. Maybe its the whole Th thing, i dont know...

Eowyn - I would probably use the sculpt of a Warrior of Ashra but maybe the stats and abilities of someone like Shiori.

Eomer - Sir Gilbert or Sir Dupuis. I see the Return of the King scene with Eomer carrying the flag to the Black Gate. Although, he's always on a horse too.

Faramir - Sir Denrick or Gilbert. Could also be Finn the Viking Champ.

Gollum - Marcu Esenwein. Eternal Hatred - nuff said.

The Nazgul - Shades of Bleakwoode painted black. Cyprien might be a good figure for the Witch King.

Saruman - Probably Morsbane... again, souped up.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57