View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2021, 03:43 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Cleon's Maps: 5 New Maps! 1/5/21

I have Fishbone, Bambo and Ironworks set up, and have played games on all of them. They're all fun maps!

I built a tundra version of Ironworks that I think looks quite spiffy. This weekend I'll convert it to virtual scape and share it with everyone.

As I said earlier, the potential issue I found on Bamboo is that the hive side glyph is 11 spaces for one side and 10 for the other. I couldn't find a obvious fix, but I think it can be done with relatively minimal reworking on that side of the map.

Great work, cheers bro

Last edited by infectedsloth; January 16th, 2021 at 01:51 PM. Reason: having virtual scape problems