View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2020, 12:06 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Maps: New Map 4/1/20 - Parallel

So I have 4 maps done, one of which is most likely going to have a lot of tweaking, they are a 1SotM+1FotA, 1BftU+1VW+1FotA, and a 1SotM+2TJ. I haven’t quite gotten the VW/TT map to my liking yet, I keep scrapping it, but I will have one by the time I release these.

I’m also releasing new versions of some existing maps that I’m looking forward to (Iceberg Lettuce, Grinder, Zigzag, Impasse). Some are really minor changes, but I think they were needed improvements and it got me excited working with those again. I’ll post those too, maybe earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myth26 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post

Would a RotV+VW+TT map suffice? I had that one on my list but I guess I could try a BftU+VW+TT one instead. Marvel’s the only set I’m not interested in; I really don’t build maps with Marvel, I don’t know maybe it’s because there’s no terrain effects and I just always think of Marvel as separate. Maybe down the road I’ll start mixing some Marvel, it does look cool with VW.

Thanks man, I get really amped for maps too
I just took a look at all the maps, and noticed that you haven't done something mixing VW+RttFF, RttFF+TJ, BftU+TJ, BftU+VW all of which I would be interested in seeing how you would adapt. The RttFF+TJ could work with both SotM and RotV as a terrain source, and the jungle itself could be the "forest" or at least wooded area. BftU+TJ could show some vegetation in the dungeon. But I think BftU+VW would make the most sense if the map was located under a volcano.

As for a RotV+VW+TT... I can't believe I never did that when I was little!
How does a RotV+RttFF+VW map sound?

Last edited by Cleon; December 6th, 2020 at 02:28 AM.