View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2020, 09:13 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!
Re: HeroQuest Revival?

I believe it was about two years ago when I had the pleasure of meeting Jeff Van Ness. He came over @chas house and brought his and Craig's newest game, Shifting Realms, for us to playtest. He also was kind enough to give me a jungle terrain set and a Win Chiu Woo.

Jeff told me that he and Craig were discussing the possibility of getting the rights to Heroscape. He also said, at a later date when I talked with him at a convention, that he and Craig were talking about how they would include the C3V. This may be old news but I thought I'd repeat it here.