View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2020, 03:21 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death!
Re: HeroQuest Revival?

But I'd be okay with the higher price if it meant they were bringing back Heroscape.

To be honest, I really don't know why they would bring back Heroquest but not Heroscape? Like that just seems bonkers to me? Maybe Heroquest was way more successful? I honestly have no idea, but Heroscape was easily the best game of it's time (and still is imo) and we see that in the commitment of the community and the continued growth in new players to the game.

I mean Heroquest has already raised $1,000,000 in crowdfunding for the project in just 24hours...just imagine if they rereleased Heroscape. Every member of this community would not only throw down massive cash, but we'd also tell all our friends and family too...like...Cmon Hasbro...just do iT!

If nothing else...this means that we MAY have some hope for a potential Heroscape comeback someday.