View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansions - new Nexus Troopers ca

Hi!

Yeah, I'd worked out what was in the set between making my inquiry and your reply - sorry to bother you! I'm far more concerned about availability than price, as I don't be able to find that much right now, but with a bit of luck and ingenuity hopefully I can get a couple of that set.

I'll probably be giving the ballers a go at some point as well - slightly irritating as the squads are common and I only have one set, but what can you do? I'll probably get more down the line anyway.

As I said before, I think your stuff looks really good (even if we do have wildly differing design philosophies). Though I mainly play with C3G these days, I'm looking at getting into classic a bit more and also want to try to do a bit more mixing. One thing I like to do is look at the custom units floating around that aren't semi-officially approved and still give them a go if they look fun and balanced, as well as making customs of my own (one of the things that sold me on these guys was all the Soldiers who will hopefully work nicely with a guy I designed for Superscape). I thought these guys looked like a lot of fun, and I'm hoping to be able to give them a go - I like throwing lots of different stuff into Heroscape. The more I add the more it feels like the Battle for All Time!

Thank you for your reply!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================