View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2015, 06:28 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Ohio Scapers - People, Events & Stores

Over this past Saturday I was able to play Star Wars: Armada with a friend at a local game store, and while I was there, I built a HS map and played some HoSS and in the process, the store manager (owner? Not sure...) told me that they were going to hold a Star Wars party around the date of the new movie's release, and he asked if I would be interested in hosting a Star Wars HeroScape section as part of the party. Of course I said "yes!"

However, I am not the most well equipped when it comes to terrain so I wanted to ask my fellow Ohio 'Scapers if they would be able to support me with terrain for BoSS maps as part of the event.

I don't know the full details, and I'm not even sure he has a date set (it would probably be that Saturday... the 19th of December), but I just want to know if I would have enough map support to make it worth doing. Also, even if you can't bring a map or two, you're welcome to just come anyways. The store is:

M.A.D. Bros LLC
139 W High Ave
New Philadelphia, OH 44663

It's a bit more or less than 2hrs from Columbus, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh.

So if you have any interest, just respond or PM me. I'll be sure to go there sometime this week and talk to the guy for more extensive details. Thanks!